Monday, August 27, 2012

Liam's 1st Birthday

I do realize that this is about 10 months late.  Due to many things I am just now getting this up.  Some of my friends from Alabama wanted to see these pictures so here they are!  Maybe this will take up 5 minutes of your time during all your hurricane parties this week.

We had a "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" theme.  As you can see, I had a lot of fun with it!  Here is the mailbox.

And the door

Liam's friends took home bookmarks, M&M's, goldfish and bubbles.

"The Very Hungry Caterpillar" was our guestbook and everyone took home a bookmark. We asked our guests to pray that Liam will grow to be "Very Hungry" for things like God's Word, World Evangelization, and God's glory.

We ate everything that "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" ate.


And of course there was cake!  (Thanks Jessica for teaching me how to make cute cupcakes,  a skill I will use for years to come I'm sure!)

The Bathroom

Liam's Banner

God's word tells us to be "Very Hungry" for many things!

12 months in pictures on our swing

The Guest of Honor:  Liam!

with mommy and daddy


A party wouldn't be a party without Brenna... and Liam's new ride.

Time for cake!


and gifts

daddy reading "The Very Hungry Caterpillar"

All our little guests

We had so much fun and Liam is very loved.  Thanks to everyone who made his big day special!  Now I better start thinking about his 2nd party.  Yikes!




















No comments:

Post a Comment